Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

.....
#8
(09-09-2008, 09:43 AM)Saguchi Wrote:
(09-08-2008, 04:50 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: 'cuz Mozzy locked the previous topic.
Mozzy's a mod!!! WHO THE FUCK MADE THAT SUPREME ASSRAT MOD!!! TELL ME! I'LL KILL HIM!!! What we need for mods is guys who are ready to lead, NOT PRETENTIOUS ASS extremely distinguished gentlemen!!!

And don't bother replying to this, cause I'm never comeing to this forum ever again because of this.

I laughed hard. And I thought people overreacted to Zee becoming a mod.

You do realise that because this is technically a flame and off topic, I should warn you? But you're not coming back, so I guess you don't care. Cute


Messages In This Thread
..... - by Squall - 09-08-2008, 04:32 PM
RE: ..... - by Rakia - 09-08-2008, 04:37 PM
RE: ..... - by Kairos - 09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
RE: ..... - by Random Talking Bush - 09-08-2008, 04:50 PM
RE: ..... - by Squall - 09-08-2008, 05:09 PM
RE: ..... - by Random Talking Bush - 09-08-2008, 06:53 PM
RE: ..... - by Saguchi - 09-09-2008, 09:43 AM
RE: ..... - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-09-2008, 10:06 AM
RE: ..... - by Vipershark - 09-09-2008, 01:59 PM
RE: ..... - by Random Talking Bush - 09-09-2008, 04:13 PM
RE: ..... - by Sonikku - 09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
RE: ..... - by CeeY - 09-09-2008, 05:48 PM
RE: ..... - by mozzy - 09-09-2008, 08:55 PM
RE: ..... - by Vipershark - 09-09-2008, 05:57 PM
RE: ..... - by Geo the Fox - 09-09-2008, 06:50 PM
RE: ..... - by mozzy - 09-09-2008, 07:31 PM
RE: ..... - by Dazz - 09-09-2008, 08:34 PM
RE: ..... - by Random Talking Bush - 09-09-2008, 08:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)