Making a credit tag bigger than the actual sprite sheet is usually frowned upon. Oh and what is this suppose to be anyway. You should describe what you are making in the topic title and introduce yourself here: http://spriters-resource.com/community/f...php?fid=17
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I'm New Here
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I'm New Here - by PJAMA - 07-19-2010, 05:06 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Koopaul - 07-19-2010, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Gors - 07-19-2010, 05:40 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by triptych - 07-19-2010, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Rosencrantz - 07-19-2010, 05:47 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Ultimecia - 07-19-2010, 05:50 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by PJAMA - 07-19-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by 2+D - 07-19-2010, 06:11 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by triptych - 07-19-2010, 06:15 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Cobalt Blue - 07-19-2010, 06:42 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Vipershark - 07-20-2010, 11:13 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Gors - 07-21-2010, 06:36 AM
RE: I'm New Here - by DioShiba - 07-21-2010, 07:16 AM
RE: I'm New Here - by 2+D - 07-21-2010, 01:02 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by Cobalt Blue - 07-21-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: I'm New Here - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-21-2010, 04:25 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

