Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Various Sierra Adventures Rips
#8
(07-15-2010, 07:19 AM)Shoda Wrote: ILU for ripping Laura Bow sprites! I played those games not too long ago and loved them. Keep up the good work. 8D

Well, then here's three more reasons for you to love me Wink

[Image: countesscompileICON.png][Image: mrxcompileICON.png][Image: tutcompileICON.png]

(I'm 99.9% sure I fixed my resizing issues with Photobucket.)


Messages In This Thread
Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Kyougi Ryu - 07-10-2010, 11:46 PM
RE: Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Ultimecia - 07-10-2010, 11:53 PM
RE: Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Ultimecia - 07-11-2010, 06:42 PM
RE: Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Ultimecia - 07-11-2010, 07:07 PM
RE: Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Shoda - 07-15-2010, 07:19 AM
RE: Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Kyougi Ryu - 07-16-2010, 12:25 AM
RE: Various Sierra Adventures Rips - by Ultimecia - 10-01-2010, 03:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)