Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'm back from Hurricane Gustav.
#6
(09-08-2008, 01:28 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: I'm back from Gustav. It did minor damage to my place and knocked out power for a good week. I just got power last night.

I'm glad that you're ok!!! I live near where hanna hit but I'm fine. I just hope everything stays the way it is down because of Ike.


Messages In This Thread
I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Ngamer01 - 08-30-2008, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm out due to Hurricane Gustav. - by Zee - 08-30-2008, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm out due to Hurricane Gustav. - by Gooniez - 08-31-2008, 07:00 AM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Ngamer01 - 09-08-2008, 01:28 PM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Gooniez - 09-08-2008, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Codestar - 09-08-2008, 01:36 PM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Superliger - 09-08-2008, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Dazz - 09-08-2008, 02:07 PM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Ngamer01 - 09-08-2008, 02:37 PM
RE: I'm back from Hurricane Gustav. - by Rakia - 09-08-2008, 03:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)