Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I
#4
(07-13-2010, 09:02 PM)RandomRebelSoldier Wrote:
(07-13-2010, 08:48 PM)2-D Wrote: if it's so simple, why don't you just do it yourself?

Maybe he can't. I myself can't rip a lot of things because I have yet to comprehend tile-ripping.

that isn't really an excuse.

there's dozens of tutorials here that can teach someone how to rip.

gotta take off the oblivion vision goggles and look around, not hard.


Messages In This Thread
Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I - by MoneyMan - 07-13-2010, 08:11 PM
RE: Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I - by 2+D - 07-13-2010, 08:48 PM
RE: Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I - by DioShiba - 07-14-2010, 10:26 PM
RE: Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I - by Solink - 07-15-2010, 02:07 PM
RE: Simple rip from Ninja Gaiden I - by MoneyMan - 07-18-2010, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)