07-10-2010, 11:46 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2010, 09:55 AM by Kyougi Ryu.)
Yo.
I've decided to rip some sprites from old Sierra PC Adventure Games due to the fact that I haven't found any on TSR. I haven't got a whole lot done, but I have a nice little pile of sheets that I'd figure I'd submit.
Enjoy.
![[Image: lb2ICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/lb2ICON.png)
![[Image: lb2lauracivcompileICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/lb2lauracivcompileICON.png)
![[Image: lb2cbcompileICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/lb2cbcompileICON.png)
![[Image: KQ6ICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/KQ6ICON.png)
![[Image: portraitscompileICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/portraitscompileICON.png)
![[Image: fontscompileICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/fontscompileICON.png)
![[Image: sq4ICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/sq4ICON.png)
![[Image: sq4portraitsICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/sq4portraitsICON.png)
![[Image: inventoryitemscompileICON.png]](http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr157/KyougiRyu/inventoryitemscompileICON.png)
More to come. Eventually.
EDIT: The larger sheets are being dumb right now so I'm just gonna post them as attachments until I can fix them.
EDIT AGAIN: Fix'd. Yay. Just remember to click on the image to zoom it to 100%
I've decided to rip some sprites from old Sierra PC Adventure Games due to the fact that I haven't found any on TSR. I haven't got a whole lot done, but I have a nice little pile of sheets that I'd figure I'd submit.
Enjoy.
More to come. Eventually.
EDIT: The larger sheets are being dumb right now so I'm just gonna post them as attachments until I can fix them.
EDIT AGAIN: Fix'd. Yay. Just remember to click on the image to zoom it to 100%


