Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Star's Spriting Topic
#1
So it's been ages since the last time I posted any sprite on here. I made a promise to a certain fello that I would post more. I've just been too busy with life and stuff that I haven't been able to sprite as much as I want. I've also been too focused on paintings and non pixel drawings that I was starting to forget spriting..but I have not forgot about yall. Since I'm working on a game though with Nin and a crew of others..I decided it was time for a change.

To start off, here's something I whipped up for our game Cloud Journey.
[Image: birdanimation2.gif]

I even designed the bird myself. I might post more from it, but I'm just scared of people stealing my ideas and what not. It has happened before irl. More sprites to come soon!


Messages In This Thread
Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 03:10 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by GrooveMan.exe - 07-02-2010, 03:12 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by NESfever - 07-02-2010, 03:13 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by JoJo - 07-02-2010, 03:21 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 03:29 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 07-02-2010, 03:30 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gold - 07-02-2010, 03:35 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 07-02-2010, 03:41 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 04:08 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 07-02-2010, 05:16 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 07-02-2010, 06:55 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Kitsu - 07-02-2010, 10:21 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 08-08-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Baegal - 08-08-2010, 11:09 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by CeeY - 08-08-2010, 11:45 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by BobbyLala - 08-08-2010, 11:42 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 08-08-2010, 03:31 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Gors - 08-08-2010, 04:23 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 08-09-2010, 11:56 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 09-06-2010, 06:24 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Sengir - 09-06-2010, 06:28 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Kitsu - 09-06-2010, 11:29 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Ton - 09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 09-07-2010, 05:03 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Adam - 09-07-2010, 06:19 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by GrooveMan.exe - 09-07-2010, 06:53 PM
RE: Star's Spriting Topic - by Star - 09-09-2010, 11:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)