Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spriting advice needed here.
#1
Howday. I will go straight to the bone: Two props used in a comic have been giving me problems for a long time and I would greatly appreciate some shape and perspective advice here, so I could sprite a decent version of these goddamn things

The props are this bed (too rigid) and this tintub, which I've been trying to sprite in different perspectives as front view, side view, 3/4 and back view. The bed is particular has been frustrating as sin, as I've tried to sprite open, broken and unmade versions of it, but they end up looking like a mess instead.

[Image: c77c5bfe50274f26db3d481039e7cf1a.gif]

[Image: 79765d5ab1d1e9bab4f92d5be0f42bb1.png]

Rather than asking people to sprite them for me, I need tips or suggestions so I could do the job by myself.

I can return the favor by ripping or finding games as far my own abilities and resources allows me. So yeah, that's it. Thanks in advance.


Messages In This Thread
Spriting advice needed here. - by Maneko - 06-26-2010, 09:13 PM
RE: Spriting advice needed here. - by Cobalt Blue - 06-27-2010, 04:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)