Hello Blackson! Your questions sound pretty interesting, so I'll give my best shot at answering them.
[spoiler=A lot of text!!!]High levels of energy generated by a high-output Diatium power cell was unleashed through a series of focusing lenses and energizers that converted the energy into plasma. The plasma was projected through a set of focusing crystals that lent the blade its properties and allowed for the adjustment of blade length and power output. The ideal number of crystals was three, though only one was required.
Once focused by the crystals, the plasma was sent through a series of field energizers and modulation circuitry within the emitter matrix that further focused it, making it into a coherent beam of energy that was projected from the emitter. The blade typically extended about a meter before being arced by the blade containment field back to a negatively charged fissure ringing the emitter, where it was channeled back to the power cell by a superconductor, completing the circuit.[/spoiler]
This is a cutaway of Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber.
I hope I helped answer your questions, Blackson. Good luck finding some friends!
Remember to be yourself.
Quote:How do lightsabers work?Wookieepedia says:
[spoiler=A lot of text!!!]High levels of energy generated by a high-output Diatium power cell was unleashed through a series of focusing lenses and energizers that converted the energy into plasma. The plasma was projected through a set of focusing crystals that lent the blade its properties and allowed for the adjustment of blade length and power output. The ideal number of crystals was three, though only one was required.
Once focused by the crystals, the plasma was sent through a series of field energizers and modulation circuitry within the emitter matrix that further focused it, making it into a coherent beam of energy that was projected from the emitter. The blade typically extended about a meter before being arced by the blade containment field back to a negatively charged fissure ringing the emitter, where it was channeled back to the power cell by a superconductor, completing the circuit.[/spoiler]
This is a cutaway of Anakin Skywalker's lightsaber.
Quote:How old can your newborn get before murdering it is illegal?To my knowledge, it is illegal to murder a newborn at any age. However, it is possible to kill it legally before it is born. This is called an abortion.
Quote:Why are black people really good at sports?I can only think of one possible reason for this, however I don't know very many black people so my answer may not be correct. One reason could be that on average, they like sports more than other races, and so practice more, and get really good at sports.
I hope I helped answer your questions, Blackson. Good luck finding some friends!
Remember to be yourself.
