Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Average score of the sigs? (1 is lowest; 10 is highest obviously)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1
0%
0 0%
2
0%
0 0%
3
28.57%
2 28.57%
4
42.86%
3 42.86%
5
0%
0 0%
6
0%
0 0%
7
0%
0 0%
8
14.29%
1 14.29%
9
0%
0 0%
10
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs
#7
Adidaas Wrote:They're all very average and lower, espacially the first 5, they're pretty nasty. Your backgronds and font are very bleh. You pretty much just pasted a bunch of renders in em. Try to be a little more creative with the features you get in photoshop like the blend tool or blurs and use em on your renders and background.

Yeah, I'm not that very good at Photoshop, the first five were the first five I ever made, so I was just toying around with Photoshop.

As for the other comments, I get what you mean. I'll try to fix those mistakes up sometime soon.


Messages In This Thread
xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by xSePhYx - 05-25-2008, 11:16 AM
RE: xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by Spy - 05-25-2008, 11:28 AM
RE: xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by Maxpphire - 05-26-2008, 11:00 AM
RE: xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by Colton - 05-26-2008, 11:05 AM
RE: xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-26-2008, 11:12 AM
RE: xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by Adidaas - 05-26-2008, 04:57 PM
RE: xSePhYx's Photoshop Sigs - by xSePhYx - 05-26-2008, 07:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)