Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you think graphics are as important as gameplay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I do!!
55.56%
15 55.56%
No, only gameplay matters!!!
44.44%
12 44.44%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I think graphics are very important
#31
As long as the graphics don't remove any enjoyment from the game (such as not being able to tell what something is or something looking so bad it annoys the crap out of you) I really don't care. Of course games with nice graphics are nice to look at because, well, they look nice.


Messages In This Thread
I think graphics are very important - by Shawn - 06-20-2010, 09:34 AM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gwen - 06-20-2010, 04:00 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gors - 06-20-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Goemar - 06-21-2010, 06:51 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gaia - 06-21-2010, 09:55 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Boo - 06-22-2010, 01:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)