Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you think graphics are as important as gameplay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I do!!
55.56%
15 55.56%
No, only gameplay matters!!!
44.44%
12 44.44%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I think graphics are very important
#22
Well you see there's a difference between "graphics" and "visuals". "Graphics" simply describe how advanced the visuals can get. It's a technical term not an artistic one. "Visuals" is much broader, it can describe the artistic and the quality. Basically, how the game actually looks.

Basically graphics don't mean shit unless you got an artistic visualization in mind.


Messages In This Thread
I think graphics are very important - by Shawn - 06-20-2010, 09:34 AM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gwen - 06-20-2010, 04:00 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gors - 06-20-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Koopaul - 06-20-2010, 04:40 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gaia - 06-21-2010, 09:55 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Boo - 06-22-2010, 01:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)