Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Should I submit this?
#6
Plus, the lightsource in the bomb shouldn't change.

Also, Phantom Kirby, the fire isn't even moving. It's the same sprite rotated.

But, bowlingdude, if you improve this sheet, you'll be able to submit it. Just fix these problems we pointed out Wink


Messages In This Thread
Should I submit this? - by bowlingdude23 - 09-03-2008, 10:22 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by OtherWhiteMeat - 09-04-2008, 06:19 AM
RE: Should I submit this? - by sex with lunyka - 09-04-2008, 03:09 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by -Dark- - 09-04-2008, 03:40 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by Phantom Killah - 09-04-2008, 04:20 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by Gors - 09-04-2008, 04:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)