Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Do you think graphics are as important as gameplay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I do!!
55.56%
15 55.56%
No, only gameplay matters!!!
44.44%
12 44.44%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I think graphics are very important
#7
If the game looks really bad, well, chances are I'm not going to play it. I'll still play games with bad graphics, as game play makes is what makes the game fun; but looking at graphics alone, I probably wouldn't play the game.


Messages In This Thread
I think graphics are very important - by Shawn - 06-20-2010, 09:34 AM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Cshad - 06-20-2010, 11:30 AM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gwen - 06-20-2010, 04:00 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gors - 06-20-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Gaia - 06-21-2010, 09:55 PM
RE: I think graphics are very important - by Boo - 06-22-2010, 01:26 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)