Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Should I submit this?
#5
The colours are eye bleedingly bad, the sword handle is poorly proportioned, the side view of your shield is just the original cut in half, the bomb's outline is jagged, the fire at the end of the wick doesn't move realisticly, the smaller sprites are just poorly resized versions of the bigger sprites, plus everything already said.


Messages In This Thread
Should I submit this? - by bowlingdude23 - 09-03-2008, 10:22 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by OtherWhiteMeat - 09-04-2008, 06:19 AM
RE: Should I submit this? - by sex with lunyka - 09-04-2008, 03:09 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by -Dark- - 09-04-2008, 03:40 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by Phantom Killah - 09-04-2008, 04:20 PM
RE: Should I submit this? - by Gors - 09-04-2008, 04:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)