Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hi and I'm Sorry
#6
Oh look, the "It's my brother who's a moron and got banned, not me!" shitty excuse.

Don't make alternate accounts, ever. If you think that's unfair, then feel free to punch your brother fore ruining everything for you.

If that means you punch yourself - even better.


Messages In This Thread
Hi and I'm Sorry - by Tin Man - 06-15-2010, 07:55 AM
RE: Hi and I'm Sorry - by slut - 06-15-2010, 08:15 AM
RE: Hi and I'm Sorry - by Tin Man - 06-15-2010, 08:18 AM
RE: Hi and I'm Sorry - by Gors - 06-15-2010, 08:43 AM
RE: Hi and I'm Sorry - by Tin Man - 06-15-2010, 08:49 AM
RE: Hi and I'm Sorry - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-15-2010, 10:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)