Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[FANGAME][IDEA] - Cocoron: Return to Dreams
#4
I plan to, and I know for a fact that I could pull off a game if I limited it to just a few areas for each stage, and had maybe 2-3 times as many heads and bodies and weapons as the original game. However, I'll have to wait and see if I can actually manage the scale I actually intend, I want it to be pretty epic and I want to put lots of love into it.

Unfortunately, I program via Multimedia Fusion 2, not from scratch, so it's not THAT much love I'm putting into it. That's not to say some decent games haven't come out of that program, it's just not AS cool as from scratch.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by TomGuycott - 06-14-2010, 11:58 PM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by Sengir - 06-15-2010, 12:04 AM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by TomGuycott - 06-15-2010, 12:08 AM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by ThePortalGuru - 06-15-2010, 12:48 AM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by Sengir - 06-15-2010, 12:17 AM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by TomGuycott - 07-20-2010, 03:14 PM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by Sengir - 07-20-2010, 03:19 PM
RE: Cocoron - Return to Dreams - by TomGuycott - 07-20-2010, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)