Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy III (NES)
#3
Woah, I just noticed it's already on the site after I added the site icons...(working on the job icons now). Are you sure you want to have a black background on the site icon? I made them transparent to keep with the theme a bit.

Also, is there a way you can place all the older submissions to this new user name rather than it was my old one "Shurlock"? (I never put "By shurlock" or anything like that in my past submissions so it shouldn't be confusing)

On a side note: I got quite a bit of battle animations and NPCs yesterday. Going to see if I can finish them up within the week.


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-11-2010, 02:40 AM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Ton - 06-11-2010, 08:12 AM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-12-2010, 07:20 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Ton - 06-12-2010, 07:35 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-12-2010, 08:08 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Azragon - 06-12-2010, 10:14 PM
RE: Final Fantasy III (NES) - by Ton - 06-13-2010, 12:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)