Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ultimate Flash Kit
#4
I Don't know what you're trying to tell me, but all I understand is that you should go away forever.

Bye.

Edit: No I retract that.

What this is is a folder full of shit he's found from tSR and other sources to make flashes with. Since none of it is his own and most of it found here - it's entirely useless to everyone.

So I'll just warn ya a li'l instead.


Messages In This Thread
Ultimate Flash Kit - by bloodsun - 06-07-2010, 11:47 AM
RE: Ultimate Flash Kit - by Gollum - 06-07-2010, 11:58 AM
RE: Ultimate Flash Kit - by Alpha Six - 06-07-2010, 12:01 PM
RE: Ultimate Flash Kit - by GrooveMan.exe - 06-07-2010, 12:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)