Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ladies and gentlemen...
#3
Well, this was just basically me messing around in Open Canvas for a while. Nothing serious.
I wanted to get a general idea of my new character design, without actually putting too much work into it, since it's closing in on 5am and I need sleep. But I'm working on a serious ref, which is like... not chibi. So I'll be having some more serious art up soon enough.

In the mean time I'm crashing your castle.


Messages In This Thread
Ladies and gentlemen... - by Lan Auren - 09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
RE: Ladies and gentlemen... - by Lan Auren - 09-01-2008, 09:51 PM
RE: Ladies and gentlemen... - by AutumnSpire - 09-15-2008, 07:48 PM
RE: Ladies and gentlemen... - by Hero of Swords - 09-15-2008, 08:20 PM
RE: Ladies and gentlemen... - by Alpha Six - 09-16-2008, 03:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)