06-04-2010, 02:28 PM
just avoid drawing every finger. you dont need to do that, just -sugesting- that they are there will do the work.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-03-2010, 01:04 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-04-2010, 02:21 PM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Cobalt Blue - 06-04-2010, 02:28 PM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-04-2010, 02:35 PM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Cobalt Blue - 06-05-2010, 01:02 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-05-2010, 03:25 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Alpha Six - 06-05-2010, 04:31 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-05-2010, 04:34 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Shawn - 06-05-2010, 09:38 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-05-2010, 11:09 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by triptych - 06-05-2010, 11:45 AM
RE: Point Man (As I see him) Custom WIP - by Gwen - 06-05-2010, 11:53 AM
|