Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[FANGAME][ALPHA WIP] Megaman Power Up!!
#11
I haven't decided yet whether or not I'm going to include the stage builder mode. But if there is plenty of demand for it my hand may just be forced.

I'm not affiliated with the FC teams. This is all me.
Also, I appreciate the portraits. I like some of the shading you have there. I might use them to do a final update.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Saltonara - 05-13-2010, 04:11 PM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Vanya - 05-13-2010, 04:19 PM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Saltonara - 05-13-2010, 04:32 PM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Vanya - 05-14-2010, 10:18 PM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Vanya - 05-21-2010, 02:05 AM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Shawn - 05-23-2010, 11:52 AM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Vanya - 06-03-2010, 08:45 AM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Vanya - 08-11-2010, 04:10 PM
RE: [FanGame] Megaman Powered Down - by Vanya - 08-12-2010, 10:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)