Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mr. Nutz for Genesis
#13
I'm not going to start ripping this game up again just yet but I figured I'd update as a way of saying I'm still ripping the game.

First off, I discover some sprites for Mr. Nutz that I forgot to put in the old sheet. Also I changed the blinding bright green background to something more eye friendly.

[Image: mrnchar.th.png]

I also ripped the first level.

[Image: woodyicon.png]

[Image: woodym.png]

Not sure when I'll come back to rip this game. I'm only ripping sprites for my sprite comic so I rip whenever I need the necessary sprites but I sometimes just rip games just to uphold the responsibility.


Messages In This Thread
Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 02-06-2010, 03:33 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 02-06-2010, 11:00 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Solink - 02-06-2010, 11:05 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 02-06-2010, 02:28 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Solink - 02-06-2010, 02:53 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 02-06-2010, 02:59 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 02-06-2010, 03:42 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 02-06-2010, 04:02 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 02-06-2010, 04:15 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 02-06-2010, 04:25 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 02-06-2010, 04:29 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 02-12-2010, 02:30 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 05-28-2010, 01:15 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 06-12-2010, 09:38 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 06-17-2010, 12:26 PM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 06-18-2010, 01:09 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by Ton - 09-22-2010, 09:18 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 09-27-2010, 01:41 AM
RE: Mr. Nutz for Genesis - by TKGB - 02-19-2011, 03:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)