Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mystery dungeon Red cheats
#1
Yo people. For ripping purposes, I needs cheats for Pokemon Mystery dungeon red. The two most important things I need cheats for are having all available in the game, changing the pokemon your playing with(I haven't beat it on a PC emulator yet), or changing the moves you have to any in the game, if there's a code for the last one, the first 2 ain't needed.

On a side note, how do you get gameshark or codebreaker roms to work on the VBA emulator? Everytime I try it, it says something about a switch and I can't do anything.

X)


Messages In This Thread
Mystery dungeon Red cheats - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 05-23-2010, 08:42 PM
RE: Mystery dungeon Red cheats - by Rhyme - 05-23-2010, 09:55 PM
RE: Mystery dungeon Red cheats - by koolcid - 07-27-2010, 07:36 PM
RE: Mystery dungeon Red cheats - by Baegal - 07-27-2010, 08:26 PM
RE: Mystery dungeon Red cheats - by Maxpphire - 07-27-2010, 09:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)