Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Golden Axe: The Duel
#3
God damn, I love fighting game rips, whether or not a game was good (for example, I never played this one, so I have no idea, but still looks cool).

Is Death Adder cool in this game? If so, I'd LOVE to see that action. Very Sad Of course I might rip him myself if I could figure out how to get arcade games to work on here... Hmm... -Runs to Ripping Questions-


Messages In This Thread
Golden Axe: The Duel - by DrKelexo - 05-19-2010, 05:20 PM
RE: Golden Axe: The Duel - by Ultimecia - 05-19-2010, 06:12 PM
RE: Golden Axe: The Duel - by TomGuycott - 05-19-2010, 08:00 PM
RE: Golden Axe: The Duel - by DrKelexo - 05-19-2010, 09:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)