Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites
#8
Oh...young Lucas >.>;...

But uh I'm working on PigMask Lucas. But I also noticed I forgot to rip unconsicious General Lucas o:. I need to get that.

But uh the last thing I'll need in when they're singing on their way to NPC and sittiong on the limozine(sp?)


Messages In This Thread
Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Charbon - 05-24-2008, 12:52 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Batandy - 05-25-2008, 02:38 AM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Ton - 05-25-2008, 07:34 AM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Charbon - 05-25-2008, 10:55 AM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Charbon - 05-25-2008, 05:52 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Ton - 05-25-2008, 10:40 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Charbon - 05-26-2008, 03:30 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Dazz - 05-27-2008, 04:39 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Charbon - 05-28-2008, 04:43 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Dazz - 05-28-2008, 04:49 PM
RE: Lucas(Protag. MOTHER3) sprites - by Charbon - 05-28-2008, 04:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)