Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar)
#8
Thanks Vic Cute
Never thought that I get a reply that fast Big Grin
Also it was a good idea to use the dying animation

BTW I'll make the fire animation on my own
Now I can continue working!!

(Maybe I'll post a screenshot with Yoshi's Shoryuken in action, but I think it would be bumping)


Messages In This Thread
Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar) - by Daviziu - 05-16-2010, 09:54 AM
RE: Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar) - by Vic - 05-16-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar) - by Shawn - 05-16-2010, 10:54 AM
RE: Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar) - by CeeY - 05-16-2010, 12:20 PM
RE: Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar) - by Vic - 05-16-2010, 08:45 PM
RE: Yoshi Shoryuken (or similiar) - by Daviziu - 05-17-2010, 08:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)