05-16-2010, 08:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010, 08:50 PM by ThePortalGuru.)
To whoever can sprite Vladimir Putin.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
I will give 1,000 cents
|
|
05-16-2010, 08:49 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-16-2010, 08:50 PM by ThePortalGuru.)
To whoever can sprite Vladimir Putin.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I will give 1,000 cents - by ThePortalGuru - 05-16-2010, 08:49 PM
RE: I will give 1,000 cents - by Phantom Killah - 05-16-2010, 09:42 PM
RE: I will give 1,000 cents - by Roborunt - 05-16-2010, 09:59 PM
RE: I will give 1,000 cents - by Woppet* - 05-16-2010, 10:35 PM
RE: I will give 1,000 cents - by a babyass man - 05-16-2010, 10:36 PM
|