Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

M&L styled Paper Mario sprites
#5
(05-15-2010, 05:03 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: You know I'm really hoping you're not implying that you made all of those. Because several of them are mine.
The rest look to be terribly resized JPEG's.

No, don't worry. Actually, the X under a sprite means I made it. Otherwise, It's another spriter from TSR. The badly resized ones are my method of making base sprites. I just haven't gotten around to finishing them. So wait, are you Parakoopa ?


Messages In This Thread
RE: M&L styled Paper Mario sprites - by Lexou Duck - 05-16-2010, 02:20 AM
RE: M&L styled Paper Mario sprites - by triptych - 05-16-2010, 09:36 AM
RE: M&L styled Paper Mario sprites - by Boo - 05-18-2010, 03:26 PM
RE: M&L styled Paper Mario sprites - by LauriJ - 05-21-2010, 10:53 AM
RE: M&L styled Paper Mario sprites - by Ton - 05-21-2010, 04:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)