Hello! well if I remember I originally came up archiving of Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver but Lemon Soul modify the file to add another sprite file review found that some had lost their color sprites or the issue had been modified so Here I bring the file back to do instead on the main page please...
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition - by Nx-Kun - 05-14-2010, 05:09 PM
RE: Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition - by Masterkev49 - 07-07-2010, 01:46 PM
RE: Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition - by A.J. Nitro - 07-07-2010, 04:26 PM
RE: Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition - by Britt - 07-07-2010, 04:46 PM
RE: Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition - by KingTapir - 07-08-2010, 02:28 PM
RE: Pokémon Trainers Heart Gold/Soul Silver Reedition - by Trunkhan - 07-12-2010, 10:01 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

