Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots
#1
I know these arn't very well ripped, and the background can be seen with the sprites, but these are the first sprites I've ripped so far.

I want to continue to add to this sheet all the mugshots of Goku in this game, and help would be appreciated. I'll clean the sheet up later on.

The File is in .PNG format.

[Image: GokuMugShots.png]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Blob55 - 08-27-2008, 11:43 AM
RE: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Battosai Rai - 09-01-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Dazz - 09-02-2008, 06:24 AM
RE: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Blob55 - 09-16-2008, 03:58 PM
RE: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Rakia - 09-16-2008, 04:01 PM
RE: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Blob55 - 09-28-2008, 03:25 PM
RE: DBZ SSW Goku Mugshots - by Blob55 - 09-29-2008, 08:18 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)