Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need your opinion on these.
#3
Try looking at a human figure while Spriting. I'm not sure if he is wearing armor or not but if he isn't then the shoulder's shouldn't be pointy. In the Running and jumping poses try and get his hair to move with the rest of it. I'm sure his hair isn't make of plastic so it should move with him. Maybe you should go for a more basic style since you're a beginner. Are is eyes and skintone supposed to be the same color and are they supposed to be yellow?


Messages In This Thread
I need your opinion on these. - by Fire Eye - 05-26-2008, 02:19 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by Maxpphire - 05-26-2008, 02:30 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by Rakia - 05-26-2008, 02:35 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by Fire Eye - 05-26-2008, 02:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)