Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I need your opinion on these.
#2
The sprite is pretty bad, but I won't be the one to deal with that.

This would be far more appropriate in SD.

(Also I'd appreciate it if you don't flame this dude. Be honest by all means, but no trolling, 'k?)


Messages In This Thread
I need your opinion on these. - by Fire Eye - 05-26-2008, 02:19 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-26-2008, 02:25 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by Maxpphire - 05-26-2008, 02:30 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by Rakia - 05-26-2008, 02:35 PM
RE: I need your opinion on these. - by Fire Eye - 05-26-2008, 02:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)