Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Shingata Medarot Ripping Topic
#5
Christ I didn't realise there were that many Medabot/Medarot Navi games on the GBA.

I'm only aware of 3; one of which I ripped in the past. It's great that you're doing this. Although I don't like the art style much...

Edit: How I ripped these was by using VBA, waiting until the robo in question was onscreen, and using the OAM Viewer to cycle through all the parts. It's not hard, but it lists each part (meaning upper AND lower arms and legs for example) individually, so it might be time-consuming.


Messages In This Thread
Shingata Medarot Ripping Topic - by Demonlemon - 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: Shingata Medarot Ripping Topic - by Shawn - 05-06-2010, 06:57 PM
RE: Shingata Medarot Ripping Topic - by Ultimecia - 05-06-2010, 08:29 PM
RE: Shingata Medarot Ripping Topic - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)