Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Megaman ZXA Rip attempt
#1
Yo people. For another beat'em up project I'm working on, I'm gonna have a bunch of heroes from different GBA games. While looking for characters for the Roster, I decided to add Megaman ZX and ZXA characters in the mix, but I have a problem: The Model A sprites for Gray(ZXA) were never ripped. I don't have much experience with DS emulation since No$ doesn't run good on my PC at home, so I have to use it here. Anyway, is there a DS emulator with layer control, or will I have to do this manually, I.E., Cleaning the sprites 1 by 1 from the backgrounds?

EDIT:
Oh damn, I posted this in the wrong place didn't I? My bad, if the admins can, just move this where it should be, lol.

X)


Messages In This Thread
Megaman ZXA Rip attempt - by DJGameFreakTheIguana - 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)