Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lineart-fixing help.
#1
Because I still suck at spriting.

[Image: hsw8kk.png]

I'm trying to do an RPG-ish sprite of a friend for his birthday, and even though I've found working on this really frustrating, I think I've made okay-ish progress.

But the feet keep coming out wrong every time I try, and hands are just plain beyond me. While I can shade and colour this myself, could someone have a go at neatening up the lineart and add/finish the hands and feet? It would be such a great help.


Messages In This Thread
Lineart-fixing help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-01-2010, 06:39 AM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by Cobalt Blue - 05-01-2010, 12:26 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-01-2010, 01:39 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by Maneko - 05-01-2010, 02:28 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-08-2010, 12:57 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by Lexou Duck - 05-08-2010, 01:34 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-08-2010, 01:49 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by Maneko - 05-08-2010, 02:04 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-08-2010, 02:12 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by Lexou Duck - 05-08-2010, 02:15 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-08-2010, 04:03 PM
RE: Lineart-fixing help. - by Lexou Duck - 05-09-2010, 02:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)