04-29-2010, 01:47 PM
Ryoji Yoshitomi
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
| Poll: What is your favorite staffer of wario ware? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
| Orbulon or Crygor | 2 | 25.00% | |
| 9-volt and 18-volt | 1 | 12.50% | |
| Wario | 0 | 0% | |
| Ashley | 0 | 0% | |
| Kat & Ana | 0 | 0% | |
| I Hate Ashley | 0 | 0% | |
| Ashley is Bad and Demoniac | 4 | 50.00% | |
| ASHLEY SUCKS! | 0 | 0% | |
| I Hate 9-volt and 18 Volt | 0 | 0% | |
| I Hate Kat, ana | 0 | 0% | |
| I Hate Orbulon or Crygor | 0 | 0% | |
| I Hate Wario | 0 | 0% | |
| Shaggy | 1 | 12.50% | |
| I Hate Shaggy | 0 | 0% | |
| I Hate All | 0 | 0% | |
| I Love All | 0 | 0% | |
| I Love All But not Ashley | 0 | 0% | |
| Total | 8 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
What's your favorite wario ware staffer?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|