Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I'll be postin this see?
#16
they dont need to. considering his teeth are one of his main features, just make him move his mouth withou separating them(the teeth).


Messages In This Thread
I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-24-2010, 11:02 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by A.J. Nitro - 04-24-2010, 11:12 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Iceman404 - 04-24-2010, 11:28 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Kitsu - 04-25-2010, 10:22 AM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-25-2010, 12:48 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Dave - 04-25-2010, 02:16 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-25-2010, 02:18 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Dave - 04-25-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-25-2010, 09:09 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Adam - 04-25-2010, 09:30 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Phantom Killah - 04-25-2010, 09:39 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Gold - 04-26-2010, 01:14 AM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Stooben - 04-25-2010, 09:50 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-26-2010, 02:51 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Cobalt Blue - 04-26-2010, 03:02 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-26-2010, 03:04 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Chaoxys - 04-26-2010, 04:52 PM
RE: I'll be postin this see? - by Iceman404 - 04-26-2010, 05:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)