Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

System Shock Rips
#2
Never had any interest in System Shock. I guess I lost all interest during the 2D era. When the FPS started to get 3D models they all looked like the same to me. So, you're not alone on this. Many people I know don't care or didn't like System Shock either

This Mutated Cyborg looks like Doom's Cyberdemon, after gaining quite a few pounds and low on budget, don't you agree?


Messages In This Thread
System Shock Rips - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-24-2010, 06:49 PM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Ultimecia - 04-25-2010, 03:56 AM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-25-2010, 08:08 AM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Deathbringer - 04-25-2010, 08:41 AM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Ton - 04-26-2010, 05:32 PM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-26-2010, 05:39 PM
RE: System Shock Rips - by Ton - 04-26-2010, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)