08-23-2008, 11:18 AM
i did do that. i have a habit with making heads large and bodies... not as large
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
A little something I've started working on
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
A little something I've started working on - by Alpha Six - 08-22-2008, 10:43 AM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Dazz - 08-22-2008, 11:31 AM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Alpha Six - 08-22-2008, 11:37 AM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Phantom Killah - 08-22-2008, 01:56 PM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Alpha Six - 08-22-2008, 01:56 PM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Phantom Killah - 08-22-2008, 01:57 PM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Gors - 08-22-2008, 05:51 PM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Cshad - 08-22-2008, 08:13 PM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Alpha Six - 08-23-2008, 11:18 AM
RE: A little something I've started working on - by Heckle - 08-23-2008, 03:54 PM
|