Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hexen Characters
#5
Well the Dark Servant is a Maulotaur from Heretic, only fighting on the player's side. This does raise an interesting point, though, as the Maulotaur I posted here is a copy of the Maulotaur rip I did for Heretic (their sprites are identical, though there are no death animations for it in Hexen, so it has a little extra fat that I forgot to cut off, my bad!). I really didn't feel like reripping or editing the sprite sheet for an enemy that's almost completely identical to the sheet I already ripped :p . That is a good catch though, thanks for bringing it up and I'm glad that you're all enjoying my sprites! It's why I do it Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
Hexen Characters - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-23-2010, 01:29 AM
RE: Hexen Characters - by Ultimecia - 04-23-2010, 02:49 AM
RE: Hexen Characters - by Lexou Duck - 04-23-2010, 07:08 AM
RE: Hexen Characters - by Maxim - 04-23-2010, 07:22 AM
RE: Hexen Characters - by Dunkelschwamm - 04-23-2010, 07:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)