Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My custom stallord
#1
Well I am new here as of this thread being posted.

I just want peoples opinion on this custom Zelda boss before I upload it in the zelda custom edited section.

Note: read the little message on the sheet and for those who are too lazy, I was not the best on the horns if you make your stallord from the parts just try to lower the horns on it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   


Messages In This Thread
My custom stallord - by Lakilouie - 04-22-2010, 04:07 PM
RE: My custom stallord - by Locked Achievement - 04-23-2010, 01:37 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by Ultimecia - 04-23-2010, 02:47 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by Mallacxo - 04-23-2010, 03:05 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by Lexou Duck - 04-23-2010, 03:55 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-23-2010, 05:45 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by DioShiba - 04-23-2010, 10:31 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by nicktheslayer - 04-23-2010, 10:52 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by DioShiba - 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM
RE: My custom stallord - by Lakilouie - 04-23-2010, 03:07 PM
RE: My custom stallord - by Cobalt Blue - 04-23-2010, 04:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)