(04-20-2010, 08:54 PM)X Gamer 66 Wrote: @ Holoe: Yeah I agree, looks better but something's odd about the thumb and elbow. Also, I finally got around to trying a Moltres edit.I'll see what I can do about fixing that. I like the Moltres, looks great.
EDEDIT:
![[Image: pkmnpinkbacknew.png]](http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/848/pkmnpinkbacknew.png)
I tried. Thumb is longer this time, though not defined totally, which causes readability problems. The elbow, however, is more defined, and I added some shading on the arm.
(04-20-2010, 11:31 PM)Gameboy Wrote:I like the Pinsir very much, and the Tangela is good. IMO the black around his eyes seems a little square, maybe make it less of an even shape?
I think I'm finished with it. Might move on to another one.
EDIT: I know I didn't make the first one, but I wanted to do Tangela
Took longer than I thought to do the vines. X_x


![[Image: pkmnpinkmolt.png]](http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1503/pkmnpinkmolt.png)
![[Image: pinsir.png]](http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8141/pinsir.png)
![[Image: tangelayellow.png]](http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1710/tangelayellow.png)