Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Something I might actually finish.
#65
The bottom half of his legs (I forget the anatomical term) should be longer. His shoulders could be broadened more and the left shoulder definitely looks strange.


Messages In This Thread
Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-22-2010, 06:10 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Gors - 03-22-2010, 06:19 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-22-2010, 07:32 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-22-2010, 06:26 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-23-2010, 05:52 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by FRET - 03-23-2010, 12:24 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-23-2010, 04:42 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-24-2010, 05:53 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-25-2010, 02:46 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-25-2010, 06:21 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Gors - 03-25-2010, 09:22 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Blake - 03-25-2010, 09:24 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Gors - 03-25-2010, 09:30 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-26-2010, 06:07 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-27-2010, 06:22 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Dave - 03-27-2010, 06:39 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 03-27-2010, 07:11 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Dave - 03-28-2010, 10:08 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-01-2010, 04:27 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-01-2010, 08:21 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Shawn - 04-02-2010, 05:04 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-03-2010, 09:15 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-07-2010, 01:51 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Vic - 04-07-2010, 03:22 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-07-2010, 05:13 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Gors - 04-07-2010, 05:26 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-08-2010, 05:50 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-12-2010, 06:02 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Wes - 04-12-2010, 09:47 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-12-2010, 07:01 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-13-2010, 05:59 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-17-2010, 08:34 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Gors - 04-17-2010, 09:04 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-18-2010, 07:32 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-19-2010, 08:25 AM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by x0_000 - 04-19-2010, 02:20 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-22-2010, 05:46 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-24-2010, 02:23 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-24-2010, 05:05 PM
RE: Something I might actually finish. - by Toad - 04-25-2010, 08:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)