Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yeah I'm FE'ing again....
#4
(04-16-2010, 03:03 AM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: The critical is essentially the same for every weapon, which I find a little hard to buy - with them all being different lengths and weights.

I wouldn't say you'd twirl hand-axes for example.

just figured I'd throw this out here

in Fire Emblem, every critical from the General class features weapon-twirling



I know, it's not an excuse for these sprites, but still~



and I was about to say that these look like simple edits, but then I took another look at some of the existing sprites on the site and
well
damn, they look official : O


Messages In This Thread
Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-16-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Rosencrantz - 04-16-2010, 12:05 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by bones090 - 04-16-2010, 07:19 AM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-16-2010, 05:07 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Ran Master 27 - 04-16-2010, 08:21 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by triptych - 04-17-2010, 01:09 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-18-2010, 01:51 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Rosencrantz - 04-18-2010, 02:08 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-18-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Rosencrantz - 04-18-2010, 05:08 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-18-2010, 09:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)