Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Yeah I'm FE'ing again....
#3
These are great MetalFlygon (hi again from Serebii :p)

As always, with your spriting, I can see how smooth the animation would be, but with the sword, in the critical section, it looks sorta strange how the sword goes under him and his shadow.

Also, on the frame before that one, it doesn't look like he is holding the sword, you may want to fix that :p. However, this is a great and creative idea, I don't kno how you can be so imaginative with what you do.

Keep up the good work.


Messages In This Thread
Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-16-2010, 03:03 AM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Rosencrantz - 04-16-2010, 12:05 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by bones090 - 04-16-2010, 07:19 AM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by GrooveMan.exe - 04-16-2010, 05:07 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Ran Master 27 - 04-16-2010, 08:21 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by triptych - 04-17-2010, 01:09 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-18-2010, 01:51 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Rosencrantz - 04-18-2010, 02:08 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-18-2010, 03:18 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by Rosencrantz - 04-18-2010, 05:08 PM
RE: Yeah I'm FE'ing again.... - by metalflygon08 - 04-18-2010, 09:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)