Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: YES? or nooo?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES! RIP PRINSES SHROOB!
33.33%
1 33.33%
Nah, not a good idea...
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Prinses Shroob?
#1
Question 
Don`t you guys think that in the M&Lpit part there should be sprites for Prinses Shroob?
I think that would make the games more interesting: if the Shroobs had a leader. (Offcourse, if you`re good enough, you`d create your own, but I`m not, and I guess millions of others out there aren`t either.)
So, somebody who can rip sprites off games (How DO you rip sprites off games?!), please rip the two Shroob Prinses`s too!


Messages In This Thread
Prinses Shroob? - by Shrooblord - 08-21-2008, 09:40 AM
RE: Prinses Shroob? - by Rakia - 08-21-2008, 09:58 AM
RE: Prinses Shroob? - by gangster guy - 08-21-2008, 05:54 PM
RE: Prinses Shroob? - by Maxpphire - 08-21-2008, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)