Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Just so you know
#1
Quite a few Pokémon related sheets on tSR, that were ripped by me or Pikachu Trainer (C1994 / Combusken / Professor Valley / Lemon / eleven) will be displayed shortly on Pokémon Valley, when it's up and running. just thought I'd tell you so you don't think the website has stolen anything, sheetsthat were ripped by me or PT will be used there, because I'm ripping everything from Pokemon games for the site. I'm just uploading the crap I already have on tSR first, although if anyone who ripped any Pokemon stuff that is on tSR wouldn't mind it being used on a Pokemon website, PM me, because I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about it here.

Love you~


Messages In This Thread
Just so you know - by Lemon - 04-15-2010, 02:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)