Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Shitheads
#11
(08-20-2008, 11:50 AM)JekHazit Wrote: Well, then im advertising! thats the point! I want views THERE so that I have more views, making my comic more famous.
I will show the names of the people I used sprites from in the title page. Ill make it soon enough, no worries.

Cool, thats makes this easy. We don't allow advertising.

Topic closed, URL removed.


Messages In This Thread
The Shitheads - by JekHazit - 08-19-2008, 06:18 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-19-2008, 06:25 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by JekHazit - 08-19-2008, 06:29 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by GrooveMan.exe - 08-19-2008, 06:31 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by Alpha Six - 08-19-2008, 06:34 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by Zee - 08-19-2008, 08:01 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by JekHazit - 08-19-2008, 10:53 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by Oddball - 08-19-2008, 11:24 PM
RE: The Shitheads - by Maxpphire - 08-20-2008, 02:13 AM
RE: The Shitheads - by JekHazit - 08-20-2008, 11:50 AM
RE: The Shitheads - by Zee - 08-20-2008, 12:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)