04-11-2010, 12:54 PM
So I've creepily followed this project for a very long time and i just recently realized that you had a design for Pink.
So y'know i went through the pages read up on what i missed and realized that no one did any overworlds for her. Then i came to the last page and saw them.
They're pretty good, but honestly they could be much better.
So I threw together some overworlds for Pink using a female overworld sprite base from G/S/C.
![[Image: pink.png]](http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/burstninjax/pink.png)
If these are ok I'd love to submit them, ill just have to finish the bike sprite.
So y'know i went through the pages read up on what i missed and realized that no one did any overworlds for her. Then i came to the last page and saw them.
They're pretty good, but honestly they could be much better.
So I threw together some overworlds for Pink using a female overworld sprite base from G/S/C.
![[Image: pink.png]](http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh190/burstninjax/pink.png)
If these are ok I'd love to submit them, ill just have to finish the bike sprite.

